Franchisee Manager will be responsible for planning and managing the franchising business of the Company. They will be responsible for developing franchising opportunities and for offering continuous support to franchisees, to ensure the overall success of the franchisor as well as the franchisee.
Franchise Opportunity Marketing
- Prepare and execute the marketing strategy for Company’s’ franchisee opportunity: attracting newer franchisees.
- Develop the budget for franchise development. Monitor and ensure that budgets are met.
Franchisee Identification, Selection and Development
- Identify and research potential markets to launch new franchisee and advise CEO/Board of new opportunities.
- Identify and locate potential franchisee in the selected markets: discovering and exploring opportunities
- Screen potential franchisee by analysing investment requirements, franchisee’s potential, and financials, franchisee experience and vision
- Finalize the deal with franchisee by negotiating terms and conditions of each franchisee agreement
- Responsible for the launch and development of the franchisee as per the agreed terms and conditions.
- Assist in the development of Franchise Business Plans
- Ensure the financial performance and revenue targets of the franchisee is achieved through analysis of its Profit & Loss and KPIs.
- Work as point of contact between the franchisee and the franchisor, and ensure that any issues/concerns are aptly and timely addressed.
- Support the day-to-day management of franchise. Advice and support franchisees with all areas of their business including: store standards, stock management, customer relationship, staffing and recruitment, finances and payments, cost control, expansion.
- Ensure franchisor suggested systems/ processes are deployed & practiced in the franchisee.
- Develop sales and marketing tools, work out on sales promotional activities to support the franchisees.
- Ensure that Company’s brand is communicated and maintained in all franchisee communications and marketing activities.
- Develop the franchise audit plan and conduct the audits.
- Ensure that the franchisee is in compliance with legal and statutory policies and procedures
- Franchise legal responsibilities – ensure franchise agreement renewals, fee/ payment collection, and keeping franchise agreements up to date with current legislation.
Franchisee Training & Development
- Develop the training program for the franchisee.
- Conduct the trainings as per the program.
- Ensure that franchisee and its staff are trained enough to provide the service experience in line with Company’s customer policies.
- Selling: Concepts, Business Strategy, Corporate services, Marketing, PR. Should be very good at Sales and Business Development
- Communication: Presentations to CXOs, inter-office coordination
- Personality: Great Interpersonal Skills, Good Communication and a pleasing personality.
- Analytical: Understand franchisor businesses and ability to match franchisee’s requirements with franchisor’s vision.
- Track Record: Go Getter, Must have Persistence, Result Oriented and be able to achieve revenue targets. Must have a proven track record.
- Experience: at least 5yrs of experience in store/franchise development and management.
- Outlook: Absolute professional with long term career focus. High ethical standards of integrity & dependability
- Leadership: Multi-tasker with leadership skills and hunger for growth.
- Organization: Profiling, time and resource management
- PC: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet, Social Networking