Ireland is a small island nation that has many contemporary cities along with a perfect countryside. The capital city, Dublin. The forests and rich natural history of Ireland are famous. It is one of the most gorgeous and charming countries of the world. Ireland has a long history of well-known people and places and is known for its promise to quality in all actions. Ireland is an English speaking country that is well-known world over for its welcoming people and warm reception of foreigners. Ireland is known for its academic quality.
Ireland is also known for its many pubs and tourists and students alike can enjoy them. There are many resources about study opportunities in Ireland. If you wish to pursue higher education from Ireland. Ireland is a great place for study and vacation.
Why Study In Ireland?
Most of the Irish universities are ranked among the best in the world. Ireland is the ideal place for English speakers as students would not have to learn a second language and will be able to have the study abroad experience without the difficulties faced in a non-English speaking country.
Ireland is a great country where you can study and relax and get a degree from one of the world’s best universities. Ireland is also well-known for its pubs. These are just some reasons why you should study abroad in Ireland. Once you visit the country, you will not want to leave.
Document required while applying for course
- Passport copy of first and last page
- 10th mark sheet & credit certificate
- 12thmark sheet & credit certificate
- Bachelor Mark sheet and Degree certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate
- CV/ Work history year by year with no gap
- Statement of Purpose
- Photograph (Clear and should have white background)
- IELTS -6 band/TOFEL – 575
Document required for Visa process
- Original Passport
- All Academic documents
- Visa Application form
- Biometric Information (You may be required to provide your biometric information as part of the application process)
- Appointment and visa fees payment confirmation receipt from VFS Statement of purpose
- Police clearance certificate from passport office only ( Not more than 6 month old)
- Acceptance Letter
- Proof of Medical Insurance
- TT copy of tuition fees payment
- IELTS/TOFEL/PTE- Certificate
- Work Experience: If Applicable
Student has to show access to 7000 euros funds per year for living expense – funds are considerable from the following sources
- 1 year of Bank statement required with latest balance certificate
- Fixed Deposit & Fixed Deposit Certificate
- Blast 3 years of Income Tax Returns of Rs 4.0 Lacs