The Republic of Lithuania is a European Schengen country on the eastern coast of the Baltic Sea, Capital of Lithuania is Vilnius Study in Lithuania is also meant by studying in a country with higher academic standards. Lithuania is the place, where the first university in Eastern Europe was established. Higher education in Lithuania is available at the Universities or Colleges. The higher education institutions follow the guidelines of the Bologna declaration.
Studying in Lithuania puts you at the heart of Europe, where age old traditions meet new age attraction. Lithuania has been making massive stride in economic development, which is also obvious from its education infrastructure that is truly world class. With tuition fees and living cost at reasonable levels and infinite opportunities to travel around, studying in Lithuania offers total value for the money. Even you can study in Lithuania without IELTS.
Why study in Lithuania?
Lithuania is a member of the European Union and NATO, and is one of the most educated countries in Europe, although the cost of living here is lower than in Western countries, which makes Lithuania great for education. If you are planning to study in Lithuania, then you are definite to be with dozens of new friends. Apart from it there are more attractive features that can draw your mind towards this study destination.
- First rate education offered
- Most bilingual and educated nations in Europe
- Provides Schengen visa with access to more than 25 countries of Europe
- Relatively low tuition fees when compared to most European countries
- Relatively low cost of living when compared to most European countries
- Highly subsidized accommodation for international students
- Lithuanian qualifications are most sought after the world over
- Superb academic and research facilities offered
- Offers a conducive and safe environment for International students
- Strong economy with booming sectors
- Ranks high in Human development index
- You can go for Lithuania student visa with or without IELTS
- Completed Electronic Visa Application Form, 1 recent passport photo 35×45 colourful, with white background.
- A valid travel document – passport (its period of validity must exceed the validity period of the requested visa by at least six months).
- A confirmed Air ticket reservation
- To study in Lithuania, required valid health insurance, covering the duration of stay, and its copy. The amount of medical insurance coverage – LTL 20 000 (EUR 5792,40).
- Registration certificate of the scholastic institution in Lithuania
- Mediation Letter from the High School Institute in Lithuania.
Means of subsistence ( 150 EUR for every month of planned stay) in the Republic of Lithuania (minimum last 3 months original bank account statements/ pay slips etc.; in case of sponsorship – Affidavit of Sponsorship from parents/relatives and their bank account statements for minimum 3 months).
IMPORTANT: The Lithuanian Embassy reserves the right to ask for additional documents.
Embassy of Lithuania in New Delhi