Politically known as the Republic of Poland, it is situated in Central Europe. With the Baltic Sea bordering it at the northwest. Polish language is widely spoken and 95% of the population is Roman Catholic while the remaining is divided between the other 45 religious denominations.
The opportunities and facilities for study and research in Poland that a student gets enrolled in the Polish university system of education has a long standing of more than 650 years. When knowing about Information on Study in Poland, since the last six years, a new methodology has been adopted when it comes to getting a higher education in Poland. All students have to complete a basic education of ten to twelve years in their respective countries. After they have the requisite certificates, they can apply for one of the three levels of higher education.
Why study in Poland?
Although the Polish have a long standing history of educational systems that have not just been profitable to themselves for 650 years. Poland is a great country in which to study. Here, you will find a wide selection of courses you can take at low cost. Polish universities are eager to welcome foreign students, while Polish cities not only offer suitable conditions for studying but also boast plenty of attractions. Polish education has a long and impressive academic tradition with its roots going back as far as the middle Ages!
One of the unique features that many studies in Poland consultants can shed light on, when students inquire for when comparing two popular destinations is that, not only is the education and overall expenses cheaper than in many of the popular destinations, but the universities in Poland foster a sense of belonging as well as freedom to international students.
Today we are proud to offer education on a par with the European standards. Not just education, but even overall living is quite affordable in Poland. On an average, a student can stay comfortably spending between 2100 to 3200 PLN per month.
Document required while applying for course:
- Passport copy
- 10th mark sheet & credit certificate
- 12th mark sheet & credit certificate.
- Bachelor Mark sheet and Degree certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Master Mark sheets and Degree certificate/ Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Photograph(Must be recent and in White Background)
- IELTS or MOI
Document required for Visa process:
- Original Passport
- Visa Application form
- Student has to Deposit Demand Draft in ADCB
- Xerox copy of all academic documents. (student has to carry all original documents with him)
- Xerox copy of Last Degree Apostle
- Travel insurance must be of 1 year duration & of 30,000 Euros.
- Block Air ticket (Note: Insurance Start date and Travel date must be same)
- A document showing that you have received a training grant (applies to doctoral students) or a studentship, with details of the amount(s) and the period concerned.
- Work Experience: If Applicable
Student has to show Rs 8, 00,000 funds in any course – funds are considerable from the following sources
- Bank Statement & Balance Certificate of 3 months (Account should be 3 months old)
- Fixed Deposit & Fixed Deposit Certificate
- Educational Bank loan
- Last 3 years of Income Tax Returns of Rs 4.0 Lacs
- Passport– Original &Xerox copy
- Invitation Letter
- TT Copy
Embassy of Poland in New Delhi
50-M Shantipath, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021
Tel: 011 41496901
Consulate of Poland?
Address: 2nd Floor Manavi Apt 36 Baug Kher Marg,
Malabar Hill, Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400006
Tel: 022 2285 2631