About Spain: Spain is a country that is famous for its sights and tourist destinations. The capital city, Madrid is full of wonders. Spanish people believe in living and enjoying life. Spain is an exotic and welcoming country in Europe. It has a relaxed lifestyle, a mouthwatering cuisine and a very vibrant nightlife. Spanish people are very friendly and known for this hospitality. Spanish folklore and festivals also contribute to its popularity.
The beaches in Spain are great and the cities are filled with cultural and religious relics. But it is not only a country for long holidays on the beach. Spain is also a great country to pursue higher education. Spanish education is one of the best and the Spanish language is gaining much importance all over the world. Students can get a do study and research in Spain and learn this very popular language at the same time in Spain
Why study in Spain?
Spain is one of the most prominent and important countries of EU and provides a very high standard higher education to international students. Students from various countries can get great opportunities for pursuing different courses as well as learn Spanish, which is increasingly gaining importance all over the world.
Spain is cheaper as well as more enjoyable. Spain has a very mild climate and varied culture that will provide the ideal place to learn and relax. There are plenty of educational opportunities in Spain; even a student visa is not required for a stay of up to three months.
Spanish universities are amongst the top ranked in the world and provide many courses. You can pursue your masters in Spain. You can also study in Spain without IELTS. Spain is the ideal country for study and research and if you wish to get a great career, you should consider Spain for higher education.
Document required for Visa process of Spain
- 3 copies of duly filled visa application form
- Original Passport (valid for the entire duration of the course)
- Passport size photographs (45×35 mm with white background)
- One Original Admission letter issued in Spanish in an officially recognized educational center with the code number
- Original letter from education centre with contact details of the centre, and information related to the program like course name, its start and completion date.
- Academic Documents
a. Curriculum vitae / resume
b. Std. 12th / 10+2– marks sheet and pass certificate
c. Bachelor degree (Provisional degree certificate / Course completion certificate) and all marks sheets (if applicable).
d. Master degree certificate-Course completion certificate and marks sheets (if applicable).
e. Work Experience Letter (if applicable)
f. Language test certifications- If any
- Apostle of Police Clearance Certificate(P.C.C.)(2 copies)
- One photocopy of Spanish Translated copy of Police Clearance Certificate
- Medical Certificate issued by the registered medical practitioner.
- Affidavit of Support
- Financial Documents
- Proof of Accommodation during the stay in Spain.
- Travel Insurance
- Block Air ticket
- One photocopy of Bank Draft(Bank Draft must be issued in favour of “Embassy of Spain” of the amount 5037 INR)
Embassy of Spain in New Delhi
12, Prithviraj Road, New Delhi, Delhi – 110011
Tel: 011 4129 3000