France is located in Western Europe and is the world's ninth largest and EU's second largest economy by purchasing power parity. It is also ranked first in the world in tourism. French history can be traced back 1.8 million years ago and has one of the richest cultures in the world. Let's explore more about study in France.
With many opportunities to study in France for Indian students, one can witness how the French invented savoir-vivre—the art of living well. The French people are proud of their cultural heritage, lovely countryside, quiet towns and fine restaurants. Most of France's institutions of higher education are located in city centers, close to cultural and social life. Museums, libraries, cinemas, theaters, and cafes are always a stone throw away.
The French education system is divided into Primary education, Secondary education and Higher education. Higher education in France is divided between public universities and the prestigious and selective Grandesécoles. The higher education system in France is very flexible with full time, part time and even home study options in case of certain institutes. As Europe education consultants, we are sure that you are bound to find a course to study that will not only help you develop professionally, but also help you fulfill your personal goals. The opportunity to study in France for Indian Students can open doors to new career horizons too.
International students who already have begun their higher education in France, and who may even hold a university degree, may obtain further training in France. Many opportunities exist for students to transfer into degree programs and receive credit for the post-secondary work they have already done. In fact, that's one of the best ways to study in France.
Why Study in France?
- ✓Competitive and reasonable tuition fees
- ✓Can apply with or without IELTS.
- ✓20hrs/week work permit during study & upto 2 years of job search Visa extensions
- ✓Work permit can be extended for long time.
- ✓High chance of getting a PR permit post study
- ✓Enjoy housing, travelling & other benefits at affordable rates
- ✓Best of the world’s institutions to study
- ✓Fashionable lifestyle
- ✓Subsidized living cost – get upto 33% from government on living costs.
- ✓Chances to avail various scholarships