Study In Germany
Germany is one of the biggest countries in Western Europe, and one of the most culturally and economically influential nations in the world. German Cars, Leather Shorts, Manufacturing Industries etc. are known around the globe. Majorly Germany is famous for economics, engineering, automotive technology, and many other fields to study and pursue a career.
EDUCATION IN GERMANY
Germany is one of the best countries to study abroad, and continuously gaining popularity in the world due to its quality education and excellent teaching. The core reason behind considering Germany is low fees structure and the country has ranked as the fourth most population destination for international students in the world.
GOOD REASONS TO STUDY IN GERMANY:
- Variety of courses available
- Easy access to Schengen zone
- Multicultural society
- Widely recognized for its manufacturing sector & Machineries.
- Part time jobs available minimum wage 8-10 Euro.
Why Germany through Edugo Abroad
Above 90% visa success rate
Trust of 11 years
Universities to apply in Germany
Most Chosen German Universities By Students For Fall'20
Berlin Business School of Innovation
- 2 days study in week
- Study in capital city
- Fees in installment
- Affordable fees and partial scholarship
- Free german lessons
- Us Degree in BSBI
- Fees 6000 to 10000 euro after scholarship
- Three Campuses
- Ranked University
- Quite Popular choice for international students
- Great Student support
- Good post study work placement rate
- Wider range of courses in both bachelor & Masters
- Fees Range: 9500 to 13500 Euro
Fees Structure & Opportunities in Germany
In Germany you can study engineering, management and various other courses in top universities and institutes.
For studying in Germany universities IELTS is compulsory. Overall band of 6.5 is the minimum requirement for most of the technical courses in Germany.
Average Fees Starting From 10 Lakh
To apply in top German universities and institutes minimum fees is around 10 Lakh for international students.
Visa Success Rate Above 90%
Edugo Abroad had received an exceptional record in visa success rate of above 90% for Germany.
What are you waiting for?
Now with Edugo Abroad, apply in the top universities of Germany, For any additional questions, give us a call or email us.
Videos & Blogs
- The Top 5 Courses To Study In Germany – A Brief Guide
- Why Study In Berlin – A Startup Capital Of Germany
- 21 Apps That You Actually Use When Travelling To Abroad For Study
- 4 Reasons To Study Management In Germany – The Definitive Guide
- Why Study In Germany - Ultimate Advice For Students
- Why Study Global MBA From BSBI Germany? - Affordable Fees & Scholarships
- Study Global MBA, Finance, Marketing and Hospitality In Germany
- Study in Germany