STUDY IN MALAYSIA
Malaysia is located in the South East Asian region and is the 44th most populous country worldwide. Its history dates back 40,000 years and the country is very rich in terms of its cultural heritage and multi-ethnic background. Since the time of independence, Malaysia has also been a country with one of the highest and consistent GDP growth across Asia. It is also a founding member of the ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations). Study Malaysia will be great option for indian students.
Studying abroad doesn’t have to be just a dream anymore. Malaysia welcomes International students for all levels of education from Primary to Tertiary and offers high quality education at an affordable cost. In addition to various home-grown schools and universities, there are also a lot of International Schools and Universities that have set up their branch campuses in Malaysia. These cater to all the education needs of both Malaysian and International students. The Malaysian government actively plays a role to ensure that the education received in the country’s colleges and universities is of global standards and internationally recognized.Study Malaysia will be great option for indian students.
Malaysia has been ranked as the World’s 11th most preferred education destination among International Students by UNESCO. This is mainly due to high quality of education, course options available at various levels of studies, multi-ethnic culture, culinary options for students from across the globe, recognized study programs and affordable cost. Malaysia also has a vast experience of catering to the needs of International students making it a choice for students who want to study abroad.
Why Study in Malaysia?
- ✓Wide range of internationally recognized programmes including the "2+1" twinning degree programmes - a value-for-money "cross-border" experience or the "3+0" foreign bachelor's degree in Malaysia - an affordable international qualification.
- ✓Foreign University branch campuses in Malaysia give the students best of both worlds - the east & the west.
- ✓The cost of living is low and the tuition fees are affordable as compared to major education destinations in Europe or USA.
- ✓The visa and student pass application process is simple and quick.
- ✓Malaysia has multi-ethnic population making students feel at home with culture, food & festivals just like home.
- ✓Malaysians are very friendly and hospitable, with most being able to converse in English.