Study in New Zealand
New Zealand is an island country located in the south western Pacific ocean. It is about 1500 kms away from Australia across the Tasman Sea. New Zealand is very rich in its biodiversity mainly owing to the fact that due to its remoteness it was one of the last lands to be populated by humans. New Zealand ranks first worldwide in the amount of budget spent on Education annually. It is also 2nd best in the world for ease of doing business. Moreover, it is ranked 7th in the world for International Reputation. Study New Zealand will be great option for indian students.
New Zealand offers excellent quality higher education and has a government managed centralized Quality Assurance System. The New Zealand Qualifications Authority (NZQA) requires all educational institutes and universities to register with them if they enroll International students. This is so that they ensure compliance with the qualification standards laid out by the government. Add to this a picture-perfect environment with beautiful landscapes and natural beauty for your place of study.
New Zealand offers globally recognized degrees with excellent standard of education. They are known for training high quality teachers and have some of the world’s best teaching faculties. New Zealand institutes and universities provide world class amenities and research facilities for its students. It offers a perfect mix of great quality education, modern cosmopolitan lifestyle in a multi-cultural society and a beautiful natural environment ranging from snowcapped mountains, steam volcanoes, sandy beaches, rainforests to green hills.
Why Study New Zealand
- ✓Globally recognized degrees and certification courses.
- ✓Structured education system overseen directly by the government for consistent and high quality education.
- ✓Up-to-date course curriculums built in line with industry requirements.
- ✓Economically stable country with lower cost of living compared to European countries or USA.
- ✓Students are allowed to work for 20 hours per week during term time and 40 hours per week during vacations.
- ✓Ample opportunities for students to undergo practical training and internships while studying.
- ✓Special "Work Permit" available for students to work for 12 months after completion of their studies.
- ✓Comparatively easier to procure a visa and thereafter a residency for New Zealand compared to most other countries worldwide.
- ✓Pleasant weather all year round.
- ✓Very friendly people, often referred to as "Kiwis".