Steps To Validate Your Long-Stay Visa Upon Your Arrival In France
1. Mode of Validation
For the convenience of easy validation process, the France government have begun the same over online platform from 18 February 2019. From your home or any remote location, you can complete the Visa validation process without any hindrance. Although, duly note to conclude this within the period of at least 3 months of your arrival in France. Ensure the procedure this procedure is finished under the time period and make no delay beyond 3 months whatsoever. Get your Visa validation process started: https://administration-etrangers-en-france.interieur.gouv.fr
2. Documents Required
On initiating the Visa validation procedure, you must enlist these documents which will be necessary while filling and uploading the application. In order to validate the VLS-TS Visa, you will need these:
- Email address
- Visa information
- Arrival Date in France
- Permanent Home Address in France
- Bank Card
In case you do not have a Bank Card, there is always an alternative. Other than this, you can buy an electronic stamp from a Kiosk or a terminal to make the fee payment. In the end, you can always pay in cash by posting it at the nearest post-office.
Note: The Bank Card is utilised for paying the online fees. On making the payment, the residence permit will be issued.
3.Steps to Validate
- First of all, log in to the website: https://administration-etrangers-en-france.interieur.gouv.fr/
- After logging in, fill in the essential details like; Visa number, date of issue, purpose of stay and Visa validity date.
- Further, enter the additional personal information regarding the family, gross income, communication details like contact number and email address.
- Fill out the arrival date in the country along with the permanent residential address of France.
- After filling these out, an application summary will be generated. Do check each and every detail thoroughly and make sure it is updated and not falsified.
- In the end, you will be directed to the payment page for paying 50 EUROS fees as the stay tax. Download the payment receipt
- Congratulations! Your VLS-TS Visa has been validated.
Through the process you shall receive two mails:
First being the one with your login details, in order to access the account on the website.
Another one will be received to confirm the filled-up details by the user. Download and generate the confirmation mail of the VLS-TS Visa validation.
4. Why To Validate?
The VLS-TS Visa must be validated immediately on the arrival in France mainly due to the TWO factors.
I. To officially reside in France by the law until the validity period of Visa is not over.
II. By validating the Visa, any individual can leave the country without seeking any permission or restrictions. The same will be in effect while coming back to France.
Initially, the first 3 months after your arrival in France, you are enabled to leave and return without getting your Visa validated. In fact, no need to renew the Visa, you can move in-out of the country without any restrictions. However, the duration of 3 months is given to get your Visa validated. If you have not validated the VLS-TS Visa within three months, you are required to apply for a fresh Visa to come back to the France. Thus, ensure to get your Visa validated without any delay as soon as your arrival. At the end of the day, the primary goal is to acquire the finest education and international opportunities from the top dignified universities in France.
Through a streamlined methodology and strategic procedures, Edugo Abroad never fails to deliver the finest & best knowledge to the dedicated aspirants. With the certified counsellors’ constant support and genuine guidance, the students could successfully bag their ambitions and reach their milestones.