VFS Checklist for Denmark Visa
Excited to study in the happiest country of the world but worrying about the lengthy visa process! Choose the VFS process which is like cherry on top for foreign study in Denmark. The VFS process is an updated version of the traditional procedure which gives a hassle-free solution. VFS is quite a quick & easy method which reduces time and effort.
So, take a quick visit to some important checklists before applying for Denmark.
- VFS Appointment letter
- Visa fees payment receipt
- 1 set of copy of all passport pages including the cover pages
- ST1 form
- All academic documents
- Apostle of last degree
- Work Experience letter if any
- IELTS Scorecard
- Admission letter and agreement copy from the university
- T.T. copy of tuition fees payment
- Receipt of fees payment from the university
- Case order id
- Online application submission receipt
During file submission at VFS, the student is required to carry the 1 set of original documents + 1 set of colour copy of all above mentioned documents + 1 set of photo copy of all above mentioned documents.
What are you waiting for?
Now with Edugo Abroad apply in the top universities of Denmark, For any additional questions, give us a call or email us.