Know About Small European Country Malta & Its Big Study Opportunities
Hello students, if you are searching for the best education destination for your higher studies then let us introduce you to one of the most demanding countries for educational purposes. Yes, the country is Malta. This small country is a hub of top recognised universities. The best part is it is among the countries which have a very low unemployment rate. Means after passing through the Maltese universities your job is secure. To get the more idea about study in Malta read our blog Ms. Drashti Soni. She is Sr. Admission Process Executive at Edugo Abroad.
Enjoy the blog written by Ms. Soni. She has been working with top Maltese universities for a long time.
Hosting nearly a million international students, Malta is known to offer high-quality education at very less and affordable tuition fee with degrees that are globally recognised. Add to it, the best quality of life, immense post-study work and job opportunities - Malta stands out as a popular European country to study among Indian students.
One of the reasons why students get fascinated by this little nation for purposes of education is that it's a uniqueness that's typical of the many islands.
This is often combined with unique features that are listed below that lend Malta a unique flavor when seen in the light of further education.
- Malta is a bilingual country; you will find most of the locals speaking perfect English as well as the local language.
- More than 250 courses are offered in different subjects and are taught in English.
- On average the living expenses of a student range from 350 to 600 euros a month, which is very less compared to other countries.
- Malta is one of the peaceful and safest European countries; the crime rate in Malta is one of the lowest in Europe.
- Malta serves the high quality of education with best institutes like Global College of Malta (GCM), The Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology (MCAST), The University of Malta, American University of Malta (AUM).
- Malta is a privileged location with breath-taking places and landscapes and also the films like ‘Gladiator’, ‘Troy’, ‘Popeye the sailor man’, and the most viewed series ‘Game of thrones.
TOP 5 COURSES:
1. Hotel Management
Hotel management is a mixture of day-to-day business activities and customer service. A hotel management degree prepares you for a successful career with the potential to grow into a form of high-level positions.
2. Game Development
It's fair to mention that the digital gaming industry has taken the globe by storm. There are excellent global employment opportunities for artists, animators, writers, actors, sound engineers, designers and programmers with a passion for gaming. Contrary to some perceptions, careers in the gaming industry can be both rewarding and lucrative.
3. Tourism & Hospitality:
A Tourism & hospitality management degree prepares you for a successful career with the potential to grow into a different high-level position. A degree in Tourism teaches students about business management, marketing fundamentals, human resources, project management, sustainability, cross-cultural awareness so rather more. The knowledge and skills acquired through the program are important and useful for a range of various careers.
4. Accounting & Finance
Accounting and finance play an important role in the management of any business. Studying for an accounting and finance degree provides excellent graduate prospects and opportunities to figure in a number of the foremost prestigious companies and accountancy practices.
A Master of Business Administration (MBA) program gives ample networking opportunities. An MBA can add specific business skills to your toolkits, like leadership or strategic thinking, which may be good firepower when applying for management-level positions or promotions.
Documents list for International Student Visas
According to Malta Immigration norms, International students require a Malta student visa to study in Malta.
International students need to appear for a face to face interview organized at the Consulate of Malta. After the interview, it takes around 1 to 4 weeks to approximately 8 to 9 weeks for the visa to process.
Below mentioned is the list of documents which are to be submitted at VFS for visa purpose.
- A complete visa application form
- Recent 2 passport size photographs with white background
- Valid Passport (Valid for at least 3 months after intended stay)
- Travel Medical Insurance of 30,000/- Euro for duration of your stay
- Proof of funds to cover living expenses and remain tuition fees. Bank statement, Balance certificate, Salary slip, ITR or Agricultural income proof of last 3 months are necessary to show
- Original acceptance letter from Maltese university with course details
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of fees payment
- Original & Photocopy of the current and previous passport
- Students need to keep ready visa fees + VFS fees which can be changed from time to time, so kindly check on the website of VFS which is https://www.vfsglobal.com/malta/india/Long-Study.html.
- For the visa File Submission at VFS office students are requested to carry 2 sets of above-mentioned documents (1 original + 1 photocopy).
We hope you like the blog. Team Edugo Abroad brings all the information to students which can help during their entire abroad study journey. Edugo Abroad is the leading overseas education consultant for foreign education. With our long experience in foreign education consultancy and strong network to the European universities. To make our student's dream come true is our first responsibility.