Know Ireland Study Visa Requirements for Indian Students
Ireland has boosted its resources and strengthened its economic foundation to be entitled as the most popular European country among the aspirants for acquiring their overseas education. Certainly, it has become a pioneer to thousands of job openings in the prominent sectors like IT, pharmaceuticals, finance and hospitality. Also, numerous core IT, global biotech & pharma and financial companies have established their deep foundations and have been functioning from Ireland to the entire world. With this said, Ireland is only going to escalate its opportunities and educational institutes in the forthcoming years. The enlisted points are the key highlights among other robust reasons which appealed several students to choose Ireland as the potential country to fulfil their overseas endeavours.
In order to avail these outstanding opportunities, it is necessary to apply for the Irish student VISA. However, the requirements and the eligibility criteria for availing the study VISA is the crucial task to be administered. The traditional VISA process often seeks for a lot of paperwork, forms, deadlines and offline procedures. In order to overcome these issues, VFS is the most advanced and updated form to administer your VISA process without any hindrance. In fact, it saves unnecessary efforts of travelling elsewhere and the online platform makes it even more accessible to the students.
In this context, the blog will elaborate each and every step, including application forms, documents, bank statements and the offer letter from the university in detail. Consider this blog a quick guide to the Irish study VISA approval.
Before getting started with your VISA procedure, there are a couple of conditions to be fulfilled in order to qualify yourself as a potential candidate in the student VISA process.
Firstly, yield the letter of acceptance from the applied university in Ireland, stating that you have been accepted for a particular course with a minimum of 15 study hours per week. Further, you need to give a document with a brief note about yourself and the sole purpose to go to Ireland. Moreover, these are the first introductory document set which must be filled with utter sincerity without any misconduct.
Secondly, you must submit a financial evidence which shows an instant access to at least EUR 10,000 in addition to the fees of the course to be paid. Further, you need to provide a confirmation letter, briefing about your intentions to return to your country after the completion of your studies in Ireland. Also, you need to prove the strong ties to your country by showing the records of family job, bank accounts and other essential assets in the home country.
The above stated points must be inspected and cross-verified thoroughly before commencing your online procedure through VFS.
How to Proceed with the Application Process?
Further, you need to fill the AVATS online application form. Make sure you fill-in all the necessary details like the opted curse, name of institution, duration, etc. with utter care as any mistake while filling the form can lead to the rejection of your VISA directly.
Next, gather all the essential and required documents because you need to submit the copies of these documents as and when required. Do check and cross-verify all the original papers and their copies. (A detailed list of all the Required Documents has been enlisted in next step)
After filling up the form, the link will direct you to book your VFS appointment. Here, you need to check the slot availabilities. If you find any vacant slot, make sure you book it right away. Further, pay the amount of INR 4,100 as an application fee for the single entry on the VFS directed link. On successfully filling all the details, an AVATS application summary sheet will be generated consisting all the information.
On booking the appointment at the VFS Office, you need to carry all the required documents and submit these to the appointed office. Before submitting the documents, double-check all the documents and compile them in the given order.
Following the submission of required documents, your application will commence to process in the New Delhi VISA Office. Generally, it will take up to 4-6 weeks from the day you submitted the documents to process your application. At last, you will be notified whether your Student VISA are granted or refused through the mail.
- Passports (Current and the previous ones)
- Completed Student Visa Application form.
- Completed Supplementary Student Application form (Student Questionnaire).
- Certificate of the English test – IELTS, TOEFL or PTE.
- Statement of Purpose (SOP) – A document answering these questions: why this program, why this university, why choose Ireland, how would this program benefit you in Ireland, what are your future plans etc.
- Work experiences (if any)
- Marksheet of 10th Grade
- Marksheet of 12th Grade
- Diploma/bachelor's/master's degree documents
- Individual semester mark sheets
- Consolidated mark sheet
- Provisional certificate
- Degree Certificate
- Private Medical insurance
- Student Health Insurance
- Police Clearance Certificate (No older than 6 months from the submission of application)
- Two Passport Size Photos (Photo not more than 6 months old)
- Evidence for sufficient finances:
- Education loan sanction letter
- Education loan disbursement letter
- Latest bank account statement for all accounts
- Balance confirmation certificate in Euro
- Life insurance surrender value for all insurances held by sponsor & student: Premium receipt, Surrender value certificate, Policy document.
- Latest statement of Employees' Provident Fund (EPF), Public Provident Fund (PPF) or Central Provident Fund (CPF)
- Income tax returns (ITR) or Form 16 for the last 3 years
- Affidavit of Support along with government issued identity card
- Financial cover letter
- Chartered Accountant certificate
- Cover letters justifying for any recent large transactions
DULY NOTE: No document should be left out or misinformed. In case of any malpractices, you shall be exempted from applying to any applications related to Ireland for the next 5 years.
This blog is an essential guide for the students aspiring to study in Ireland. Therefore, it is necessary to abide by these procedural steps to acquire your Irish student VISA with ease and commence your study abroad journey soon. Further, this blog covered all the key insights about the online form and necessary documents required.
However, as an entrusted overseas consultancy, we proffer an extensive guidance about each aspect in Ireland. With the support of our qualified counsellors, we conduct exclusive counselling sessions to motivate and prepare students to strive towards their oriented goal in the Irish universities.