Study in Germany
Germany is one of the world leaders in terms of being the country of choice for international students to study or continue their education in; and the reasons for this are many: from the desire to acquire specialized knowledge and improve their language skills, to the expectation that after completing their studies they will have more career opportunities back in their home country or in Germany. Study Germany will be great opportunity for Indian Students.
Quality teaching, security, great standard of living and low tuition fees, alongside the appeal of the local culture have made Germany an attractive study destination for Indian students; it is currently ranked fourth in India as the most preferred foreign study destination but strongly itching towards number one spot in years to come.
With its central location in the heart of the continent (it shares a border with nine different countries); Germany is the hub of Europe; to use a cliché: All roads lead through Germany. It is the economic and technological powerhouse of the united Europe that is increasingly coming to occupy the place it justly deserves in the world political arena.
Why Study in Germany?
- Low or No tuition fees – Germany promotes free education for students aspiring for a strong career.
- Scholarships – Many universities offer high scholarships to qualified students
- Study in English or German – Student gets a choice to study in either English or German taught institutes.
- Comfortable admission & Visa process
- Better career options – German companies are looking for university graduates in a variety of sectors – especially in the fields of engineering, medicine, the life sciences and information technology.
- Work is wellness– Student is allowed to work part time during study & gets 18 months of work search visa post study, which can further be extended 18 months in case of no job
- High quality life – Germany is very safe country, with a high standard of living, a rich cultural history and a very diverse population.