Admission Counselor Responsibilities and Duties
- Explain about admission procedures and courses offered to the prospective students and their parents through phone calls, emails and face to face meetings.
- Support the students throughout the admission process by answering to their queries and helping them to complete the required documents.
- Maintain the target metrics by converting prospective students into confirmed admission and succeed in achieving the performance goals.
- Review the student applications for the eligibility and academic qualification.
- Participate in the decision-making process for student admissions based on college policies and guidelines.
- Prepares and presents applicant reports to the college management.
- Participate in educational events, college fairs, information sessions and recruitment activities as a representative of the college.
- Maintain regular communication with students, parents, colleagues and external agencies for coordinating admission activities and resolving problems.
- Collaborate with the program coordinators to organize presentations, information sessions, and recruitment related activities.
- Coordinate with other high schools for admission activities including student registration, testing and recruitment.
- Perform college administrative and clerical activities when needed.
- Build broad knowledge on college admission activities and guidelines.
Join the league of an extraordinary team at the Edugo Abroad, as they transcend barriers to achieve a world of success.